About First Baptist
First Baptist Church
Was formed in Aledo in 1867.
Ever since then we’ve been growing and moving. Our original building is now occupied by Trinity Presbyterian church next to the YMCA, but even that building was relocated. It used to sit where the Courthouse now resides.
"God has certainly been working in and through FBC."
In 1967 First Baptist moved to the North East section of town and added on to the building twice. God has certainly been working in and through FBC. We seek to be a church that reaches our community with the message of Christ and grows believers into mature followers of our Lord. We are Bible based and Christ centered in everything we do!